The Huntsville, Texas law firm of Moak & Moak, P.C. was established in 1972. Together Oliver James Moak and Sam A. Moak practiced law in a small firm dedicated to the highest ideals of ethics while maintaining close relationships with their clients. Oliver James Moak retired in 2003 and passed away in 2014. Sam A. Moak’s practice is focused on Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law, Real Estate and Transactional law.
After a very successful career in criminal and civil litigation, Sam decided to focus his practice on Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate, Business Organizations and Real Estate. Sam has been selected as the Huntsville Item’s Readers Choice Attorney of the Year numerous times since 2003.
Business Organization Law
- Formation, purchase, and sale of business entities
- Contract drafting, review and dispute resolution
- Commercial Transactions
Real Estate Law
- Residential or commercial real estate transactions
- Representation of developer, builder, or lending institutions in the construction and financing of real estate
- Litigation of title problems, easements, rights of way, condemnations (eminent domain), and other real estate problems.
- Preparation of wills, trusts, living or revocable trusts, and powers of attorney, and all other documents and instruments relating to estate planning.
- advisement regarding the estate, inheritance, or gift tax implications. of any estate plan or other distributions of your property.
- legal counseling and assistance with respect to the administration of estates, probate proceedings, and estate settlement.
- Estate administration is often referred to as Probate. It is actually the management and settlement of an estate by a personal representative approved by the court.