Worries of the Sandwich Generation

I urge you, whether you find yourself taking care of parents and young children or even if you have no children, make the time to sit down with an attorney experienced in estate planning. Such an attorney should be trained and familiar with estate planning and probate. The advice they provide will assist you in making the best and least complicated plan to take care of both parents and children if that is the need.